Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

4 Weeks Off Canvassing Just Finished

Donny

Well aint been on for a while, been using the long summer nights to go leafleting and door knocking, ( its how I built up my wheelie bin business)

So went out every evening and hitting different areas, as usual the door knocking wins hands down, so ive hit my target now and will let word of mouth do the rest for me, total customers now are

Commercial 12

Domestic 4 weekly 212

Domestic 8 weekly 131

Not bad from 0 in January, already having a customer base for my wheelie bins has obviously helped , not had too many issues either, couple of things ive learned

Gardiner poles rock

Hot water is great for bird doo da, ( just bought a new Cointra heater for my van to replace the existing and still functioning old yin)

twin DI works good for me

Medium DT Gardiner brushes are good for novices

My window cleaning customers now get me to powerwash for em

This forum is great for a novice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP AND ADVICE GUYS AND GALS

Thanks guys, I have 1 employee, I do all the canvassing though , door knocking is the only way I find too build quickly, word of mouth works well up here an aw

Thanks guys, I have 1 employee, I do all the canvassing though , door knocking is the only way I find too build quickly, word of mouth works well up here an aw
Hi Donny,

I'm a novice, but I feel I am in great company here in this forum, you guys are so generous with you time and help.

Cheers :Image7:

ive had a few " not today" a few changed from 4 weekly to 8 weekly and ive dropped 2 customers myself but nobody cancelled as yet.

congratulations. there is really no better feeling than generating money out of nothing. I went out last week and managed to get 50 new customers in 5 days of door to door. Keep it up.

I thought you had loads of customers ?
Well it depends on how you mean by loads ???100 , 200 , 300 , 500 + ???

To be honest its not the amount of customers that you have that's the important number its the ££££

Thats the number im interested in .

Back