Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'm Back

Kips

Hey folks, I'm back after an extended absence.. just thought i'd say hello again /emoticons/smile.png

Ha, thanks N.L.A.U!

Nah, i'm back - got my hands on an aquadapter today, didnt have time to fit it till the evening so was cleaning my windows at 1030pm to test it out - neighbours prolly think i'm nuts lol

Good to see you back Kips. A few times I thought about starting a 'FAO Kips' to ask where you'd gone. I remember you had just split with your business partner and was talking about starting again on your own and I was hoping you hadn't quit. Don't bother with those wet pole thingy's mate....nobody other than the guy operating it actually likes them ;-)

Arm yourself with squeegee(on a pole if necessary) and become a real window cleaner again, you know you were happier trad :Image3:

Mart.

Ha, yeah that's what led me to taking a bit of time off, also breaking up with girlfriend in the same week! Have my own little round now but also we are working together again on and off which is good as we were friends too so its nice when things sort themselves out.

Actually i'm WFP too.. but I definitely enjoy trad more! Nothing beats nose to glass for quality /emoticons/smile.png

Back