Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing Jobs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wils23

Can anyone please give me some advice on pricing jobs with a w f p also how much to charge for inside cleaning? Thanks

Hi Wils23,

Cleaning Windows, combined Pricing, is all that’s really too this game; the more you know about both. and how to work the two together the more money you will make.

How many jobs on average do you expect to clean per hour? Some cleaners set an hourly rate of £20 through to £60 or even more. It’s up to you to set your own figure.

Richard

i would like to know what the going rate is for gutter cleaning / conservatory cleaning ??? im struggling with those .
How much do you want to earn an hour - how long do you think the job will take?

There's a book called "winning at gutter & conservatory cleaning"

This seems to be a popular topic at the mo, I have no idea about pricing, I'll be honest I like my 5x table when I comes to pricing, I went through a stage were I liked the number 15 lol

My strategy is £1 per window, 50p for small ones, £2 for big ones, then I add or subtract from the total based on a few factors like access, frequency, etc. Insides is the same unless there's loads of stuff on the windowledges in which case I add a few quid on. One thing I would say, though, is find out how often they want them cleaned first - if you quote a house at 6 quid and then find out its only once every 3 months, then you're buggered. If its every 3 months I'd charge 15 and say due to how much dirt will build up over 3 months, etc. (not exact figures there but you get the idea.)

Back