Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Harris Pole To Be Used As Extension Pole With Traditional Method

WCF

Help Support WCF:

newleaf

I'm looking to get a Harris pole to use as part of my traditional window cleaning kit. I have unger handles, what do i need to do in order for them to fit pole or should i get some additional accessories for pole to clean traditional way at heights, if so what and how to make sure they fit harris pole.

Here you go fella, one I made earlier..

If you're going to trad off a pole you need a wagtail. To be fair tho since I got a little WFP backpack I never use this system anymore, WFP is a lot better & faster!

Cheers Kips,

I'm only just starting so trying to keep cost's down and a pole and wagtail will be a lot cheaper than a backpack for me at the moment, although i might upgrade in the future, do you just use backpack for tops and do bottom's traditional?

To be honest I can't see you getting a great finish at 5m with the Harris & wagtail. It takes some doing. As said a small backpack & a DIY Harris is better if you can stretch to it.

Cheers Kips,

I'm only just starting so trying to keep cost's down and a pole and wagtail will be a lot cheaper than a backpack for me at the moment, although i might upgrade in the future, do you just use backpack for tops and do bottom's traditional?
I hear you buddy, I was the same way when I started out but with WFP you will make so much more money because its so much faster - switch over as soon as you can. At the very least get a wagtail and watch waggas videos on youtube, you'll really struggle with just a regular squeegee on a harris pole.

the blue wagtail is the one i prefer ,although any of them are good in comparison to other makes because wagtail is the only make that is excellent for pole work. 14" size is the best for houses or 12 "

Back