Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

23 Tomorrow

well yes, that of course as well lol, yea sorry should have added degrees in there

I have met RC before (very knowledgeable) and Graham from here

And i am helping Mr B shine as well /emoticons/smile.png

Yea me too Damo, I met somebody from a window cleaning forum, now a solid friend - funny how life goes, we all think were are different but were pretty much the same, sent you a pm earlier

Yeah I did mean to reply. I was rushed to hospital this morning so only just picked it up lol. Will reply later.

I am ok. Had a "cluster headache" I do not recommend them. Most pain I have ever experienced in my life at the time I thought it was far worse. But it was horrible and really scary!

Ew blimey thats not nice - sorry to hear that mate - what is a cluster headache? Migraine type of thing?

Yeah kinda.

" Some doctors and scientists have described the pain resulting from cluster headaches as the most intense pain a human can endure — worse than giving birth, burns or broken bones "

Gives you an idea lol.

The pain was unbearable. I was screaming in agony for a good 5 mins. Hopefully I don't get one again !

Back on topic Tom is going to be.

Meet up with RC

F1

Chill

Yeah kinda.

" Some doctors and scientists have described the pain resulting from cluster headaches as the most intense pain a human can endure — worse than giving birth, burns or broken bones "

Gives you an idea lol.

glad your ok mate

Yer do you know how to get to it, cause the entrance is not on my street, it's accessed from the next street!

You lot sound as bad as me,I meet up with fellow window cleaners who are mates a couple of times a month in a pub.Wonder what you will talk about lol.

Back