alex1987

Window Cleaner Pro

alex1987

After 6 years I think I'm going to invest in a round organizer. I quite like the simplicity and features of wcp, although I have no tried any of the others out there. I was just wondering if the £177+VAT was a one of fee, or is only for a years usage?

Gav

I think its a one off. I used to use it and found it great although when I stopped cleaning I am sure their was talk of them not developing the software anymore and have moved to online instead. Could be wrong though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Masons

I've started the free trial of roundpartner, liking it so far.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

alex1987

I'm using the free trial atm, and I really like it. Although I just downloaded George, and at only £50 I think I might be tempted to get that.

Mart1001

I'm using the free trial atm, and I really like it. Although I just downloaded George, and at only £50 I think I might be tempted to get that.

I've just recently registered George. I took it all the way down to '2 uses left' before I did though. It works very well for what I want. The only thing I would like to see imrpoved would be more customisable(advanced) options.

Mart.

alex1987

I've just recently registered George. I took it all the way down to '2 uses left' before I did though. It works very well for what I want. The only thing I would like to see imrpoved would be more customisable(advanced) options.

Mart.

Yeh I have some 57 uses left, so I will exhaust them. Then get George. I prefer wcp, but it's 4 times the money for largely the same job.

All Round Cleaning

Wcp is pants I bought it and then had a refund I had nothing but trouble from it .

Ended up subbing to aworka and not had a problem at all with it .

alex1987

Wcp is pants I bought it and then had a refund I had nothing but trouble from it .

Ended up subbing to aworka and not had a problem at all with it .

what sort of issues did you find with it?

I must say I'm not a fan of the idea of only having it on one pc.

All Round Cleaning
what sort of issues did you find with it?

I must say I'm not a fan of the idea of only having it on one pc.

Exactly !!!

If you install a programme on your pc it can cause conflicts with the programme it can lock you out etc etc

The list is endless I just had enough of it in the end just stopping working losing jobs etc

The support was **** !

Just dont use it go use aworka or whatever else just dont use wcp .

alex1987

Just dont use it go use aworka or whatever else just dont use wcp .

Yeah I've heard anti-virus can screw it up to. yeah I'll just use George. cheap and cheerful