Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Little Bit Of Advice Trolley System

alex1987

I currently use the Bayersan trolley with 25lt drums to do my round and it works fine, but I really want a tank in my van so I can use more water and not have to lift 20 25lt bottles every time I want to load up my van.

I plan to simply extend the line with strainer that would go into my drums, to go into a 350lt mounted baffled tank, keep 4 drums in case I need to use the trolley as well.

Has anyone else done or does this method? Do you think it would be ok to do this?

would I need to modify the tank lid to put the trolley line in, or do the lids have holes premade?

Lastly should I get something like an aqua-adapter if I'm using my trolley as a van mount?

Thanks in advanced guys.

hi, usin ya trolley as a base is fine just drill a hole same size as ya hose on trolley into lid so it fits securely into bigger tank,use a wine cork or rubber stopper to block the hole in the lid if usin as a trolley.simples

hi, usin ya trolley as a base is fine just drill a hole same size as ya hose on trolley into lid so it fits securely into bigger tank,use a wine cork or rubber stopper to block the hole in the lid if usin as a trolley.simples
nice one cheers.

Now all I have to address is the leak I have.

The outlet line of the pump that connects to the hose leaks. I think its because the plastic connections that came with it are not air tight and flush. it has leaked from day one and I've had it 2 months now. I am going to phone the shop and tell them tomorrow

nice one cheers.
Now all I have to address is the leak I have.

The outlet line of the pump that connects to the hose leaks. I think its because the plastic connections that came with it are not air tight and flush. it has leaked from day one and I've had it 2 months now. I am going to phone the shop and tell them tomorrow
Have you got jubilee clips on the leaking hose?

Have you got jubilee clips on the leaking hose?
yeah I have, and I just checked & tightened them to make sure. I'm going to my local window cleaning shop to fill up on water tomorrow, so I will ask them for help. I think it's just a case of investing in metal connections and maybe a new washer so the connection is flush. Is really annoying though.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock