Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Little Bit Of Advice Trolley System

alex1987

I currently use the Bayersan trolley with 25lt drums to do my round and it works fine, but I really want a tank in my van so I can use more water and not have to lift 20 25lt bottles every time I want to load up my van.

I plan to simply extend the line with strainer that would go into my drums, to go into a 350lt mounted baffled tank, keep 4 drums in case I need to use the trolley as well.

Has anyone else done or does this method? Do you think it would be ok to do this?

would I need to modify the tank lid to put the trolley line in, or do the lids have holes premade?

Lastly should I get something like an aqua-adapter if I'm using my trolley as a van mount?

Thanks in advanced guys.

hi, usin ya trolley as a base is fine just drill a hole same size as ya hose on trolley into lid so it fits securely into bigger tank,use a wine cork or rubber stopper to block the hole in the lid if usin as a trolley.simples

hi, usin ya trolley as a base is fine just drill a hole same size as ya hose on trolley into lid so it fits securely into bigger tank,use a wine cork or rubber stopper to block the hole in the lid if usin as a trolley.simples
nice one cheers.

Now all I have to address is the leak I have.

The outlet line of the pump that connects to the hose leaks. I think its because the plastic connections that came with it are not air tight and flush. it has leaked from day one and I've had it 2 months now. I am going to phone the shop and tell them tomorrow

nice one cheers.
Now all I have to address is the leak I have.

The outlet line of the pump that connects to the hose leaks. I think its because the plastic connections that came with it are not air tight and flush. it has leaked from day one and I've had it 2 months now. I am going to phone the shop and tell them tomorrow
Have you got jubilee clips on the leaking hose?

Have you got jubilee clips on the leaking hose?
yeah I have, and I just checked & tightened them to make sure. I'm going to my local window cleaning shop to fill up on water tomorrow, so I will ask them for help. I think it's just a case of investing in metal connections and maybe a new washer so the connection is flush. Is really annoying though.

Back