Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

People!

Mr B shine

We all deal with them, I think you all probably understand where I am coming from
xImage1.png.pagespeed.ic.pYBgDOvNLU.png

............ thank you for listening

They wanted me to text a quote for there house by telling me it had three bedrooms and when I texted back I had to se the house they said not to bother :Image2:

You can give an estimate, but ask a few questions first, you need to find out if they are shopping around for the lowest price possible, you do this by giving them a price, if they go quite, pause to long, gasp, etc - You have sussed them out, personally I wont bother with customers like this.

Start with whatever price comes to mind, I had one last week 3 bed semi, and I said it would be a minimum of £10 – never heard from her again. A day later that same week I did a first clean for a 3 bed semi £40, the price over the phone was for £25, but when I got there to give a definite quote the price ended up being £40.

Richard

i use google maps and street view to estimate a price over the phone

alot of the time its not worth the petrol to go give a price for them to say the last bloke only charged £4.

I normally get a hunch over the phone,I promote myself,give a good usp and done.If I think there going to be difficult then walk away.

I am lucky that have so much work I don't worry.

Back