Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Gardiner Brush!

It looks wicked. Shame it's shy of photos and have more view of the stock and gooseneck rather than the brush and bristles.

Liking the colour.

Looks funky.

I want one.

One ordered.

Yeah I have put in an order in. As waiting on a lot of hose.

Taken the new mixed extreme off after two houses

Not for me at all. But then I never liked the old extreme

Mixed.

So will sell that and try this little beaut.

Like the look of it. May get it when I order my new pole.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I would have thought flocked bristles on interior trim would have been better for scrubbing as the outer trim splays out?

Flocked filaments don’t scrub Peter; if Gardiner’s new brush has Nylon monofilaments in the centre, then it will scrub better than a non absorbent filament. So this brush should have improved scrubbing ability. Still a very slow brush though, there just not enough bristles to make it even an average cleaning speed brush, let alone a fast brush. The flocked bristles are a mistake with any make of window cleaning brush.

Richard

Not interested in cleaning speed.

Weight factor is far more important for me.

If the weight keeps coming down then that's great.

As for cleaning speed I honestly don't know how much quicker I could go with a better scrubbing brush.

The extremes are very quick due to lack of drag.

Not interested in cleaning speed.

Weight factor is far more important for me.

If the weight keeps coming down then that's great.

As for cleaning speed I honestly don't know how much quicker I could go with a better scrubbing brush.

The extremes are very quick due to lack of drag.
But if you spend 2-3 times longer cleaning you get more fatigued. Multiply that over a week or the year. You can spend 30 minutes cleaning a job using equipment with a weight of 2.3kg, or spend over 1 hour doing the same job with the weigh of the equipment weighing 2.1kg.

The time it takes to clean affects your business, health & wealth. You’re going to be earning less and/or work longer hours with a slower brush. If you’re physically strong enough to pick up a ready to use water fed pole that weigh 2.5kg, it’s possible to earn £50-£60 per hour

Are there really any sound reason why anyone would you use a slower brush for window cleaning, I’m not saying it doesn’t happen.

Richard

I do get all that. But I can't see a house being cut in half with a quicker scrubbing brush.

I only do two strokes on most windows. The glass is so clean its untrue.

To half the cleaning time. I would have to start at the top pull down once. Go up once and rinse.

What about awkward windows over consv and extensions.

With a heavy brush some of the windows wouldn't be possible.

But with a light brush I can do them.

Well got it through today. Very weird. The blue bristles are like nothing I have seen or felt before.

Can't wait to try it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Been using the hybrid today and its fantastic.

Nice cleaning action. A lot better on bird mess and using less water as shifting more dirt.

Alex you have done it again!!! /emoticons/biggrin.png

am thinking of getting one, but I prefer the dual trim flocked, (black) super light to the extremes, what is it like compared to the dual trim

At the moment, I know it's only my first day.

But could be.

The

Best

BRUSH EVER!!!!

I love it. I really do. The blue bristles eat bird poo.

Got mine today, it's mental looking and feeling. Those blue bits squeak on my mirror. Can't wait to use it tomorrow with my new poles. Whoop whoop thank you gardiner poles systems.

Ok now I want one, even though recently I bought 4 different Gardiner brushes..... AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Got mine today, it's mental looking and feeling. Those blue bits squeak on my mirror. Can't wait to use it tomorrow with my new poles. Whoop whoop thank you gardiner poles systems.
I think the unquie bit is the blue bristles.

Its made from a material I have never felt before or it's the fact they are short. I dunno.

But very very very impressed with it.

It's about time a brush had some decent scrubbing power and be light.

You will probably hate it lol.

Ok now I want one, even though recently I bought 4 different Gardiner brushes..... AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
Currently have around 10 Gardiner brushes in use.

Will be selling some soon.

I used one for two days and didn't like it.

Back