Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Inside?

do i charge the same for inside as i do for out?
I don't because I'm already at the property and don't have set up, and travel time etc. I just make sure I have told them to leave all inside sills clear. Otherwise it's a pain working round it all without breaking anything

I don't because I'm already at the property and don't have set up, and travel time etc. I just make sure I have told them to leave all inside sills clear. Otherwise it's a pain working round it all without breaking anything
How much would you charge then?..

I ask for at least 1.5x.. Always takes longer

Couple of quid cheaper than double, because i am already there. But it come's under what i am trying to achieve at to the moment, im trying to compact things. I haven't been going that long but do ok, but waste money/time driving, packing up, setting up etc. When i 1st set up i took all the work available but as you will no a lot of time is wasted when your not cleaning windows. So for example if a neighbour asked for a quote or 2/3 doors down they would get a better price than say someone 2miles away. My aim at the moment is compacting things, i will still take on scattered work for now, but hopefully be in a position to drop it later. All that said i think it all comes down to what you charge in the 1st place. If you are one of these that charges a fiver for a 3 bed house, then i doubt you would charge just £8 in/out. But if you are charging £10 then £18 in and out ain't to bad in my book especially when you are whizzing round the outside with the wfp. I won't price myself out of anything compact.

1.5 times the outside price.

Clear sills!!!!!!!!!!!! If I have to clear sills I won't do the job.

Lads your missing the trick.

I always charge the same as outside unless theres extra glass to clean.

I do lots inside and its great on them cold winters morning.

Plus a cuper......lol

I did one last week insides and out 3 bed semi £30 for an hrs work insides and out for a first clean

Didnt want to rip the lass off as she was on disability .

They were minging tho on the outside .

I did one last week insides and out 3 bed semi £30 for an hrs work insides and out for a first clean

Didnt want to rip the lass off as she was on disability .

They were minging tho on the outside .
Your right.

Charge a fair price . Leave cutomer happy and they will always have u back in the future.

Yes your right and as a result ive puck up her daughter too and she wants insides and outs doing every 3 months and outsides doing every 4 weeks .

Very happy customer .

Charge a fair price ?? Where u from london ? If i charged 30quid for a 3 bed semi i wouldnt have a business. I can earn 30quid in an hr but not from one 3 bed semi. I also target the areas with money as well. On the main council estate near me they is an old bloke charging £3 for a 3 bed semi using trad gear. He's been at it since i was a kid. I think he was charging 3quid back then lol... moral of the story is i could never charge the prices you are getting, well i could but i wouldnt have a job

Charge a fair price ?? Where u from london ? If i charged 30quid for a 3 bed semi i wouldnt have a business. I can earn 30quid in an hr but not from one 3 bed semi. I also target the areas with money as well. On the main council estate near me they is an old bloke charging £3 for a 3 bed semi using trad gear. He's been at it since i was a kid. I think he was charging 3quid back then lol... moral of the story is i could never charge the prices you are getting, well i could but i wouldnt have a job
Hey think u misstaken me for the guy that charges £25. Minimum for 3 bed house.all I did was comment on that post.

Im from middlesbrough and do houses as cheap at £4.50

Lol

Hey think u misstaken me for the guy that charges £25. Minimum for 3 bed house.all I did was comment on that post.

Im from middlesbrough and do houses as cheap at £4.50

Lol
Lol.... Mate your from the same place as me, well im stockton but nearly the same. I don't clean over middlesbrough tho.

Lots of new estates popping up round here so have a bit on them. Plus a lot of the little tucked away villages. Where I live in yarm and the neighbouring estate ingleby seems hard work getting work.... To many at it

where you from Steve?

Lots of new estates popping up round here so have a bit on them. Plus a lot of the little tucked away villages. Where I live in yarm and the neighbouring estate ingleby seems hard work getting work.... To many at it

sorry didn't see you last comment mate

I was in ingleby barwick today and there still building more houses.

I got told its the biggest new housing estate in Europe. Thousands of houses and flats.

Must be plenty of work thrre

Back