Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Find It Funny!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

Called in at mates burger van to have lunch and another local window cleaner turns up,

both said hi and getting on chatting away,

he asked if i was busy and i said not really this is my slow week, he said he is flat out with work, even tho i see that van parked up at his house most days of the week!

he said he is on page one on google and pays £3000 a year for that, i search and cant even find him on the internet, not even got website, just a normal yell listing!

then he said he has just won a nursing home contract over the weekend. it still being built, i asked if thats the one on wellingbourough road and he said yes.

should of seen his face when i told him that strange, me and another mate got a email last week from the place and was asking for quotes and to come and meet the bloke thats dealing with it on site on the 12th july!! its not even been awarded to anyone yet!

then told him that our company is quoting for the ground maintenance and window cleaning contract at the palce! he soon went back to his van and drove off!

Ha ha what a numpty if your gonna lie at least be good at it eh !!!
yer thats true, forgot to say he also said cold calling/ door knocking is illegal too when i said the best wat to get customers is door knocking lol

Did the guy do a Del boy Stretchy head, and a quick fumble with the collar? Play it cool Rc, play it cool

Called in at mates burger van to have lunch and another local window cleaner turns up,
both said hi and getting on chatting away,

he asked if i was busy and i said not really this is my slow week, he said he is flat out with work, even tho i see that van parked up at his house most days of the week!

he said he is on page one on google and pays £3000 a year for that, i search and cant even find him on the internet, not even got website, just a normal yell listing!

then he said he has just won a nursing home contract over the weekend. it still being built, i asked if thats the one on wellingbourough road and he said yes.

should of seen his face when i told him that strange, me and another mate got a email last week from the place and was asking for quotes and to come and meet the bloke thats dealing with it on site on the 12th july!! its not even been awarded to anyone yet!

then told him that our company is quoting for the ground maintenance and window cleaning contract at the palce! he soon went back to his van and drove off!
I hate bulls##t, bullies and braggers in no particular order.

If ya having a slow week. Bloody come over here and help us out lol.

I got a lad with me Tom.

400 L and two men lmao.

Be out of water by 12 LOLOLOLOL

If ya having a slow week. Bloody come over here and help us out lol.

I got a lad with me Tom.

400 L and two men lmao.

Be out of water by 12 LOLOLOLOL
got work every day but not as much as normal, on friday i only got 3 jobs, ones deep cleaning conservatory, ones gutters, soffit, fassias, cladding and windows, then just a normal house window clean at the minute! lol

Back