Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Google Sites

C

Catherine

Anyone got one of these? For two days now I have been trying to move a page, to a clicky box along the top of the front page, so it takes you to a new page ive created, just cant seem to do it - its driving me nuts, or is there a problem with that at the moment. Thanks in advance

Thanks Nearlyclean, Ive followed the instruction to move page, just dosent seem to be working, tearing my hair out now, lol. Ill try what you said

Phew think I have figured it out, you cant have too many pages to click on, so taken one off now. 2 days to figure that out!

Ey Tuffs what do you mean matey? Ah the cows, yea lived in France and they would come right upto your garden. Yea me and cows, they were so sweet, just wondered over also the photo is very dark - so pretty hard to see whats happening Better get the other half in shape for the photo shoot who ever wins it

Back