Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Broke Down

norm

Set of for work this morning van said no,waiting on tow truck to take it to get fixed.£100 to tow to garage.Tomorrow nice man will tell me how much money to fix.Not loving renault :Image6:

Do you know what's wrong with it?
Dont know mate but I got a bad feeling my wallet is about to get hit hard. If It hadn't already just left I would have taken Peter up on his kind offer of £50 :Image13:

Well what happened. Might be able to work it out.
Leaving for work this morning turned ignition key just turned over the engine but nothing else happened

As said, did it turn? Was it slow, did it just click?

I know the feeling, I just had 4 new injectors And got charged £744 /emoticons/sad.png

it turned over same as usual same speed no strange noises just as if no diesel[it has] :Image11: dont like the sound of injectors. Had to pay aprox £500 3 months ago after bouncing up the kerb at my house and wrecking my steering :Image8:

how much do they cost?
for one of those and if memory serves not much change from £300 notes but if you remove the old and take it to a scrappy they will exchange it and you will have a reckon one for about a 100 notes, there abouts.

It could be a knackered battery. Mine did the same a few months back.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

My best advice would be don't worry about it until they find out exactly what's wrong as might be a relatively cheap easy fix.

My best advice would be don't worry about it until they find out exactly what's wrong as might be a relatively cheap easy fix.

Exactly. My battery replaced was 60quid yet I'd worried it was injectors and alsorts. And I was proper stressing all morning til it was diagnosed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

just off the phone.Mechanic says to me ''we are having a problem getting it started'' :Image4: now me battery is dead as well .No fuel getting through have to phone tomorrow morn.On a brighter note my tow truck left my van unlocked overnight outside gates of the garage with the key in the door compartment instead of keeping it overnight safe and delivering it this morning like he said he would.Now the misses is :Image15: because this is upsetting her plans.Oh yea got an m.o.t retest tomorrow.Think beer needed tonight :Image13:

Back