jason78

Greetings From Derby.

jason78

Name : Jason

Cleaning Method : Trad

Years cleaning : 0

Area : Derby

Hi everybody,

I have been unemployed for six months, and so instead of applying for anymore jobs I have decided to try setting up a window cleaning business. Im ordering my kit today. im ordering the starter kit as mention in the sticky ( thanks for that) plus im getting a 5m pole and a wagtail kit. Im hoping to get as many second story windows done with out using ladders but ill see how that pans out when I start my practicing.

I am wondering how long you guys think I would need to practice before I go out and actually charge people? Do I just get on with it pretty much straight away or practice for a few days first?

Thanks in advance, Jason.

Geoff Szita Cross

Welcome Mate not to far from you Burton Upon Trent ...

jason78

Hi geoffinfinity, nice to see someone close by. What kind of prices people quoting around here mate. I notice some places in the UK are quoting double what I would lol.

Dodger

Hia Jason ya not too far from me either. Just do your own and maybe couple of friends or family for a few days. You'll know when ya ready but even then there's still a lot to learn.

jason78

That's what I had in mind dodger so its good to hear im on the right track. had a massive hiccup today but im going for this all the way. I was always obsessively watching the window cleaner that did my offices in my last job. I think that's where my eagerness to do this has stemmed from. plus the fact he spent 3 months a year in Thailand lol obviously pays off after a while.

Newbie cleaner

Ello your not far from me either mate.

Before you get your kit check for a post for (fuming) under trad and send him a pm, he's just Ben let down by a mate.