Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ecover + Flash Or Ecover + Vinegar

Mmmm both very good but in hot sun Ecover+flash combo can leave white markes so extra detailing but good shiny finish, vinegar mix good but rubber wares out quicker so must do damage over time to older upvc and slowly removes paint when detailing!!

Just my humble opinion GF

I have cleaned my own windows and found that the flash can leave white smears. Although it is an absolute delight to work with. I'm starting to go back to vinegar. Has anyone ever tried GG4 + Ecover?

I have cleaned my own windows and found that the flash can leave white smears. Although it is an absolute delight to work with. I'm starting to go back to vinegar. Has anyone ever tried GG4 + Ecover?
Yeah i have and ecover and unger liquid. Both pants really.

I've tried squeegee off on my windows and looks kind of good, has anyone tried it?

Many moons ago my boss used to use car window cleaner and a splash of car wash and wax, literally good splashes of each and used to work wonderfully but those were wooden window days, upvc is different so not sure if it would work

I just went to my tescos and could not find any ecover. they have fabric conditioner and worktop spray etc but no washing up liquid? am I looking for the wrong stuff or what?

Back