Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where Will The Waste Ro Water Go When Professional System Fitted?

Andykarlaxxx

Ok so looking at systems like brodex and purefreedom.

They have reverse osmosis systems built in like this purefreedom one

My question is, if it has built in RO, where the hell does the waste water go?

reason i ask is I've heard people talk of waste water you get when running a RO system?

View attachment 1954

If you are looking at professional systems go with pure freedom over brodex.

Customer service is terrible at the moment, well has been for some time.

Systems are good but the after care is not up to scratch.

FYI ( waste pipe to drain in ground)

I would also not make water on the van. Easier at home.

And can I just ask I hope I'm not spamming the forum posting my little questions sometimes once a day?

I do try to find the answer out to my question but sometimes I just give in and post?

We don't class it as spam mate. Most of the questions new cleaners ask have been asked countless times before, but it nice helping people /emoticons/smile.png

Honestly, go Purefreedom, they give the best customer service ever and the system is great.

The drain pipe is RIGHT NEXT to the inlet pipe, I run 2metres of hose to the drain, simples.

Cheers damo.

Masons, do you use pure freedom ?

Would it matter if I used say 10 meters of hose to drain?

not at all mate 10 meters is fine

I do use purefreedom, had a pf trolley for 3 years and got a system fitted 8 days ago. Love it. I do love it. With love.

Hmmmmm...dammit...lol

Think I may go for a 650ro/di system pure freedom them if that's what u guys are recommending.

Guna be a good 3 or 4 grand though isn't it. I no brodex is about the same but they are very close to me

Why the hate on brodex so much?

U gotta admit that red looks pretty bad ass

Just read that back and I no looks arnt everything but it looks bad ass as hell

Nah...

pure-freedom-fully-fitted-water-fed-pole-systems-W5zx.jpg

That's much nicer!

Lol, if you are going for looks you are in the wrong game.

Nobody is gonna go into detail on brodex vs PF.

With the PF system. If something does go wrong it's far easier to fix.

Go Brodex!!! I've got a 500L RO system and its great.

Plus i can't see why people have got an issue with Brodex. I bet the people on this Forum who are moaning about them haven't even got any products of there's

To be honest you could build a system like that proberbly cheaper if you happen to know a good local fabrication firm like adaptec engenering (purefreedom) are. All that they make in-house is the tank frame and front sheet metalwork to put on the bits that they buy in.

Back