Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Correct Pole Thread...?

Shine Window Cleaning

I am quite happy with the Vikan brushes that I currently use, but need to change my pole.

I've got my eyes on a CLX27 for now, but want to know if the brushes I use are compatible with the 'German thread?'

I have a clx 27 and wouldn't recommend it.. Especially using a heavy brush like the Vikan!!!

Very floppy, hard to control, hard to rinse, takes a lot more effort, and a lot more time.. Nightmare at 27", over conservatories and extensions are almost impossible..

Treat yourself to an slx 25.. Will soon pay for itself being able to work quicker

I have a clx 27 and wouldn't recommend it.. Especially using a heavy brush like the Vikan!!!

Very floppy, hard to control, hard to rinse, takes a lot more effort, and a lot more time.. Nightmare at 27", over conservatories and extensions are almost impossible..

Treat yourself to an slx 25.. Will soon pay for itself being able to work quicker

Interesting....thanks for the tip mate!is this pole similar in length then (extended/collapsed?), and is there a brush head u would recommend that is similar in bristle density but lighter?

Yes they are similar lengths. Good thing is if you ever need to go higher, you can add sections.. I would recommend a tecbuk full polyester brush

cheers mate.

I am quite happy with the Vikan brushes that I currently use, but need to change my pole.

I've got my eyes on a CLX27 for now, but want to know if the brushes I use are compatible with the 'German thread?'

The German or European thread is a tapered thread; this is the standard thread that the industry uses for poles, brushes, & other attachments. Any other types of thread or connections are not standard

Richard

like said above, don't bother with the clx, I just got rid of one and bought a slx 30, (theres a sale on now) cost me £246, the difference is amazing, lighter, my back doesn't hurt as much, used it at full length the first 2 days, was great, wish I had bought it 4 years ago

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.