Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap Equipment?

jason78

Does any one use a more budget range of equipment? The reason I ask is because I know someone who is also trying to start a round, and apparently they bought their equipment from a budget store for penny's. I tried to practice with the same squeegee today and all I can say is OMG! What a usless pile of ****. Thoughts?

Your tools are going to make you £1,000's.. Your best with the top products.. Can't go wrong with unger.. Can kit yourself put for £60-80

Hi

I started off with a cheapish squeegee bucket applicator and bits, but started buying ettore gear within a couple of weeks bit by bit as said these tools earn you money you need them to last and feel good in your hand.

I was talking to a supplier today and he said a guy went in to buy one rubber for his squeegee 2 weeks later he returned and said it did not last long , Yeah i laughed too. buy better tools when you can keep putting money back into your business every week it makes life easier too.

Unger vid

Not to be confused with diy unger & other makes you can get in supermarkets which are ****.

Does any one use a more budget range of equipment? The reason I ask is because I know someone who is also trying to start a round, and apparently they bought their equipment from a budget store for penny's. I tried to practice with the same squeegee today and all I can say is OMG! What a usless pile of ****. Thoughts?
''pile of ****'' sounds about right

Just got my first bits of equipment delivered. I love the results im getting already. Think ill stick with Unger.

Unger all the way for me. & to be honest they don't cost the earth. Cheap bucket & clothe yes but decent squeegee rubber & applicator a must.

Back