Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Love Or Hate You Decide

And there's me trying to be original lol

The name isn't in stone but this is roughly what I got so far.

Gonna have to rethink the name

You would do better of a few pics of you cleaning instead of

One big one which is generic.

A leaflet I done recently (dodger designs)

Had my van on it. As we do so many in the village.

Worked a treat.

You would do better of a few pics of you cleaning instead of

One big one which is generic.

A leaflet I done recently (dodger designs)

Had my van on it. As we do so many in the village.

Worked a treat.
The pics are generic but they were purely to show the services etc
It's back at the drawing board so to speak.

The pics are generic but they were purely to show the services etcIt's back at the drawing board so to speak.
My mistake. What I meant was the bottom 3 are ace. Ideally if you can get some one to take photos of you cleaning that would work a great I think. Most cleaning leaflets don't have REAL pictures.

Personally I don't think what you call it makes any difference. If people want you to clean their windows, the name will not stop them.

I think you should simplify your leaflet more. Make it easier to read. Don't worry about putting too many logos or pictures on it, people know what a window cleaner is.

Just make sure it has your name, number and service in clear bold writing.

Don't be afraid to have white showing, it breaks it up and makes it easier on the eye.

Most people tend to just glance at a leaflet before throwing it away, so make sure window cleaner is the biggest and most obvious thing on your leaflet.

Personally I would make the background white, make the text bold and black, remove half the check list, move the number and call for quote up, and maybe just leave the 3 pictures along the bottom so they are clear. adding a text box with a border for the name helps segment it also.

Just my thoughts, it's easy to criticise, but I've been recruiting for ages and made about 5 different leaflets now, so I know what works and what doesn't generally.

Also 10% with your 1st clean with this leaflet....that way you can re-use it. lol.
Thanks to all that commented I really appreciate it, it isn't the finished article but I have some more ideas now plus I have a name in mind also with the 10% off even if they pass it on to a friend its another potential customer......
I didn't think it was a bad idea.

Back