Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hot Hot Hot :)

Neil

Summer is here has been for few day time to earn that dough next week my fellow window cleaners !!!!!

I've got 2 new jobs to do this morning then that's it for me chill time then off to the beach tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png

having me mom up to the house chillin watching the tennis :Image14: windows can wait to next week when my vans fixed

I've rebooked some jobs as wanted a long weekend off for a change as work has been manic.

Fiday - had exetrior house clean to do but instead had bbq with family and just chilled out

Today - had another exterior clean to do but could not be arsed as weather was so nice so sat in the garden instead so could top up me T-shirt tan.

Sun - Just one local quick job to do then back home to chill out with a pint or two.

All starts again on Monday....Oh deep joy :Image3: .

I've rebooked some jobs as wanted a long weekend off for a change as work has been manic.

Fiday - had exetrior house clean to do but instead had bbq with family and just chilled out

Today - had another exterior clean to do but could not be arsed as weather was so nice so sat in the garden instead so could top up me T-shirt tan.

Sun - Just one local quick job to do then back home to chill out with a pint or two.

All starts again on Monday....Oh deep joy :Image3: .
work or chillin :Image13:

What a great day today I have been down the beach most of it and they say it is going to be even hotter tomorrow

Back