Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionic Grafter 24Ft Verdict

I got the 32ft mate its a decent pole in my opinion just make sure the clamps are the newer ones and not from old stock as they snap easy but the newer clamps are a lot better more forgiving if you like .

Ive had mine a year and the sections are wearing a bit now but its easy to overcome by tightening the clamps a wee bit .

if someone is getting rid of it after a few weeks, tells you all you need to know.

i had the 32ft and sold it pretty quick 2.....

pants imo.

will also be horrible to use if cleaning horizontally.

if you can afford an extra 100 get a slx22 or 25 - or facelift phoenix

ive never used anything else tbh apart from an extel fiberglass pole and that was a beast and a half that thing was

so a grafter was a god send to me compared to that thing !

I'm a big fan of Facelifts stuff - I use a 22ft composite pole (50% carbon) a lot and for the money I think it stacks up really well with the full carbon stuff. Obviously it's never going to be as rigid but I can work with it just fine, and I really like the facelift clamps a lot, more than the gardiner ones. Everything else we have is full carbon gardiner but I really like the facelift one, it punches well above its weight for the money IMO.

Also their customer service is top notch - I remember either on this forum or on CIU a member was complaining about something breaking or wearing out quite fast and the guy that runs facelift was on the thread pretty quick to apologise as it was a manufacturer error that had since been corrected and to PM him his address so he could send out a new pole and brush free of charge. Fair enough it shouldnt have broke but mistakes happen and I had a lot of respect for them to say fair do's, our fault, how can we make it better instead of just ignoring it. Thats the kind of company I want to do business with.

Do not buy, I brought 2 of these when I 1st started out. Biggest mistake ever, Gardiners all the way....

It broke every 5/6 weeks, ionic repaired a few times, then I got fed up with sending it back, really is rubbish, I used to have bad back and shoulders with these poles to, as there reach is not as good as advertised,

Save and buy a gardeners.

Back