Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Insurance

Neil

It's that time again next month for me to renew my van insurance, last year I rang round soo many company's and they would not insure tanks in the back of a van !! I found one and that was dial direct which cost me £950 for the year and that's with 5yrs no claims and I added the claim protection onto my insurance which was £165 extra all in it made it £950 , has anyone else got any other insurance company they could send my way so I can shop around?

i first got a quote from them on go compare, but then went to them direct to get a quote, and there was about £40-50 diffrence in price! cheaper to go direct!

Try gladiator mate i just got a policy with them no ncb as i use it on my car

Fully comp , breakdown assitance , windscreen , key cover , legal cover , courtesy van , goods in transit , tool cover

Etc etc under 1k

Gladiator for us.

Neil if Aviva turn out good. Buy the insurance online via quidco as you get £70 cash back.

Cheers everyone , I will get on to these company's one my renewal letter comes through, sorry I took long to reply been busy today. I've heard a few good things about gladiator but will shop around .

Got a quote from aviva £300 cheaper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Less than £400 full comp with tank insured!!!!!!!!!

Cheers hotwash

Back