Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Carpet Cleaning

wils23

Thinking about adding carpet cleaning to my wc business, can anyone give me some advice on decent carpet/upholstery machines on the market?? Cheers guys

You want to ask ady on here he's the man I'm sure he will come on and give you some info, I went on the prochem course there's a lot to learn you can just go out there and start cleaning carpets! Prochem steam pro plus is a top machine

I haven't got a machine yet mate I'm really busy with what I'm doing at the mo so don't want to advertise at the mo for anymore work. I have friends that love that machine but others will say different . Adyspurs isn't on here that much but I will email him and he will come on and give you some advice . Defo worth doing the course mate 100% you need to know about what carpets what .

Cheers mate, so the course is worth doing? is it the steam pro plus you use?
Hi mate,

Hope your well.

Carpcleaning imo is a great add on.

Although always wise to do research first.

Definitely go on a course,prochem very good I hear but I went on a carpet course through alltec.

I rate these machines myself but beware buying any second hand machine,always make sure it's serviced.

Another option is you can let all your current window customers that you do carpet cleaning and you'll pick up customers.

Check out alltecs website I really rate them and lots of advice to.

I'm not on here that much as someone on here has been tapping up my work but will keep an eye once or twice a week so any questions just ask matey.

Thinking about adding carpet cleaning to my wc business, can anyone give me some advice on decent carpet/upholstery machines on the market?? Cheers guys
I have a Sabrina Hot Carpet cleaning machine for sale it was only used on one job a standard hall stair and landing i need £550 for it i have a pic on gumtree it's a cracking machine but i need a better pole for my wfp system these machines retail for around £1400 + vat let me know if you are interested.
http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/price-drop-pro-heated-sabrina-hot-carpet-cleaning-machine-used-once-bargain-595-ono-rrp-1400vat/1023349120

Hi,

I have a carpet on which there is a stain of coffee. Once I tried to remove it on my own but it's not gone properly. Can you suggest me how to remove it completely??

Thanks

Back