Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Nearly Got Nocked Off The Ladder To Day

tench0771

was working in the morning 1st job of the day in town, blind ladey walked strate in to the side of ladder she was ok bit shook up to b fair so was i lol,lucky it dident happen 5 min earlyer cos i was cleaning the gutter out just goes to show dont matter how safe u think u r any thing can happen .picked up a new custy next door so all gud an no 1 hurt.

Well that serves you right for having your ladder on the footpath without a spotter and/or the area cordoned off to stop ppl getting hurt like that.

You could have been sued for every penny you have for not following H&S that is after you got out of hospital yourself. :Image16: :Image13:

Should have had the area coned off at the very least, preferably with someone looking out for you as well.

Though saying that, did a gutter job a couple of years back at the local shopping precinct, and even though I cordoned off the footpath I was working on people were still lifting the tape to walk through - just because they had to walk an extra 40 or so feet to get round me.

Unfortunately none of the moss I was vacuuming out landed on them!

Yep got to stop those lazy bees from doing that too :Image13:

I would have shouted at them something like "are you really that lazy or just stupid also cannot you read the signs as the red warning taped off area is there for reason" :Image3:

I did have a moan at them - laughable response from one of them "oh sorry, didn't see you there". You mean you didn't see the red tape you held up to walk under & didn't see/hear me working with a massive vacuum cleaner, attached to a 15m hose & a 30ft vac tube?!?!?

perhaps you looked like you were struggling so wanted to give you a hand? :Image13:

I always get numpties I mean potental customers or just crackpots come up to me outside gardens im working in trying to strike up a conversation when I'm vacuuming gutters out. I'm sure they wait to see me raise the guttervac pole and start working so just to annoy me. :Image16:

I did have a moan at them - laughable response from one of them "oh sorry, didn't see you there". You mean you didn't see the red tape you held up to walk under & didn't see/hear me working with a massive vacuum cleaner, attached to a 15m hose & a 30ft vac tube?!?!?

yep defo lurnt a lesson to day next time i will get cones out never thault about blind people i work alone so no spotter new i should of used wfp on that job would have seen her coming

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.