Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2 Big Giant Dangley Things

CNS-southwest

So annoyed right now!!

I just spent £744 on 4 note injectors on the mondeo and ten Saturday we get stuck in a 3 hour jam in the boiling heat, finally got off and went to put my foot down to get going and the clutch said no /emoticons/sad.png

Meant to be going sealsea for a week on Monday with the kids but I'm now worried we will break down in the boiling heat with a 2 year old and 4 month old /emoticons/sad.png

Life can be cruel sometime

I would have maybe scrapped it instead of spending that much on a mondeo myself :Image16:

What year/reg is it?

sory to hear that m8 nothing worse than car or van truble them ford tdci engines can b a nightmare asuming thats wat u have i all ways stick 2 non common rail engines more relible an chep to fix,hope it dont cost to mch .

i nearly got a transit connect hightop but desided to go for a fiat scudo 1.9d glad i did bin bril so far ,hear to meny bad things about ford tdci,had a vauxhall astra estate 1.7 dti that was a gud car apart from the gear box prob an the going in to limp moad when u drive at 70 plus lol.

i nearly got a transit connect hightop but desided to go for a fiat scudo 1.9d glad i did bin bril so far ,hear to meny bad things about ford tdci,had a vauxhall astra estate 1.7 dti that was a gud car apart from the gear box prob an the going in to limp moad when u drive at 70 plus lol.

Going into limp mods at 70+ is usually injectors lol

vauxhall 1.7 dti have so meny sensors could b any of them injectors very realy fail on the isuzu the newer 1.7 cdti injectors all ways fail hence common rail leave well alone even if a bolb has blown the car would go in limp moad ,egr valves usually play up on dti causing limp moad blanking it off sorts that out.

i no m8 there a pain in da back side lol .my fiat scudo bin gud so far its got the peugeot 1.9d engine very slow when 350l of water in the tank only had it 7 month tho time will tell, got told to stay away from french stuff but scudo perfect size van not 2 big not 2 small .

i hear that Scudo is good, its what ill be looking for when im ready for a van.

just had the first proper quote in £1160.82 all in. - dropping bricks lol

waiting for a phew more form Mr Clutch etc - hope they will be a lot lower lol

man that is a dent in da wallet i would fix an sell asap if u can i only payed £1500 fo my scudo 2000 reg not shore milige as the display has half gone lol common falt but if the engine sounds gud ur ok thay do stairship miliges 400 k is nuffin with these engines,gud luk with quotes m8.

thats one thing i miss about my astra realy nce drive compard to the scudo heavy cluch an stiff gears stiff throtle just neaded something bigger as i used to carry a pure freedom trollie with 10 25l barrels and my dog poles an trad gear was just no room lol.

Back