Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sweating It Out

Belfastcleaning

Soaked with sweat already. And this sun is really hurting my eyes doing the tops with wfp!! Radio said a high today of 29...

Might have to finish early

I'm sat at home in the cool waiting for the phone to ring to find out if me van has passed its mot.

Working in the evening worked well for me yesterday as was nice and cool... :Image9:

i sweated yesterday had to take 2 tops with me soaked to da skin ,day off for me to to day gf ill so looking after her, have to catch up to moz .

have you seen this promo vid cns? :Image13:

Gives a whole new meaning to a hand car wash job :Image3:

Haha no way, I'd never rub my clothes like that on the paint. Can cause all sorts of damage. Do wear that outfit though ahahaha

Thought you might say that :Image13:

Anyhow the reason why I posted the vid is that firm is selling those twin di canister systems for upto 400 bucks just so jo blogs can wash their motors spot free and even their home windows themselves. :Image3:

Haha no way, I'd never rub my clothes like that on the paint. Can cause all sorts of damage. Do wear that outfit though ahahaha

Back