Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Phone Call

Smurf

You know when you get those phone calls when they want a price over the phone....

Well I had an asian gent phone asking how much do I charge to clean a 40 m2 block paved drive & resand . My standard reply was best I call over to take a look but he instisted I gave a price on the phone. Well I did after he said the other bloke never turned up.

His reply was that's expensive I will leave it then...was I bothered hell no :Image13:

No comment , but them people that want prices over the phone are off there heads !!

id say you hit him hard smurf , ive a big powerwashing job on tommorow , this is the weather for powerwashing , its a killer cleaning windows in this heat

Not really but just some ppl want it done so cheap let someone else have the hassle :Image9:

I much prefer to do powerwashing jobs on rainy days than in blazing heat...

id say you hit him hard smurf , ive a big powerwashing job on tommorow , this is the weather for powerwashing , its a killer cleaning windows in this heat

yeah power washing for the rainy days get windows done while the weather good i'll sometimes give an estimate over the phone if there 15 mile away say £150-200 just so they know what there looking at been out plenty of times in the past were drove 20 miles got there to price up n they thought it was too much. e.g the last one was about 12 mile away to quote gutters and fascias took me about 25 mins in traffic got there told him £55 he said No thats too much the last time i had it done it cost me £10

Back