Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Took The Dog In For The Snip Today

Neil

My staffy had the snip today along with an X-ray he has a heart murmur he's only 3, he came out of the vet and his legs gave way and he just plonked himself on the floor I had to carry him into the van the poor sod , I've just tried to take him out for a wee and he couldn't move he's had a lot of painkillers and he's still buzzing I hope he's ok tomorrow /emoticons/sad.png

I luv them staffys hopefuly in a couple of days he will be bouncing.Think if any of us went through what he did we wouldnt be in top form for a while

How was he after mate my staffy has just started whining again and pacing around did yours do this?

was a bit misserable feeling sorry for himself but was right as rain after a few days .

we got through 2 collars he kept bashing it up everything .

Was he whining at night? Mine starts then stops I don't know if the pain killers are worn off or if he's just being stupid

mate just think how you would feel if someone had cut your knackers off lol wouldnt you ber whining lol .

thats true mate , it's my first dog so just a bit worried, apparently I have to ignore his whining and let him get on with it he's been sick once but this is normal , I've just found this out I rang the out of hours vet line lol better to be safe than sorry I suppose

I had my staffy done about 12 years ago still likes to hump my leg most days lol

what age did you get him done mark?

Back