Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So Not Just The Windows Then...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chilt69

Customer rang yesterday asking for windows to be done today, in & out. Not a problem, good bloke + get a load of other work off him. Also asked if I could jet-wash his one of his patios as he hasn't got the time. No issue, been doing his house for a while, so knew how big it was (about 25 sqm).

Get there & his wife says "he's told you everything hasn't he", "yep, windows & patio" - "err, no bit more than that"

List includes:

Windows in/out

All 3 patios & path around the house (about 200 sqm)

Greenhouse in/out

Trampoline

Plus his pressure washer is a little RAC unit.

Going back tomorrow to finish off!

Must say though, his RAC washer was a surprise. For a little DIY electric unit, it ran without fault for about 3 hrs solid & gave some really good results.

so you used the customers pee shooter....do hope you are getting paid a decent houlrly rate using that thing :Image3:

Oh yeah - know what I need to earn & getting it!

Smurf, I was really surprised by it. Thought it would be stop start every half hour or so with overheating, but just kept going. Making the back ache a bit and not quick, but given the area in question, shoudl have it all done in 4hrs.

not too bad for a little electric thing ive got a customer like that he wanted summer house and hot tub cleaning and de-spidering, patio jetwashing and re-pointing, huge driveway jetwashing, gutters cleaning, speed boat and caravan cleaning done the caravan and boat, summer house, hot tub and patio ( not repointed it yet) still got rest to do but they arnt too fussed they just tell me to come whenever ive got a quiet day

Don't mind doing the extra bits - just a pain when you work out your days & then have to re-jig it all as the job is 3 times as big as initially indicated.

Got a few I do the odd bits for - helps pay the bills!

Were you happy with the finished result?

If you want my honest opinion looks better than it was but still looks dirty to me....That's one good reason why I don't use a pee shooter :Image10:

Still has the dirty water sitting on it - took the photos before I rinsed the surface off.

Wasn't as good as I could have done with my gear, but customer was well pleased - and thats what matters.

Back