Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflet Design Software

top man,cheers pal!

by the way ive seen a post somewhere where you said you do websites and other stuff, if i design my own a5 flyer could you send me a quote for 5000 one sided leaflets,not too fussed about paper quality as long as its not toilet roll lol, is thi something you do?

thanks glen

top man,cheers pal!by the way ive seen a post somewhere where you said you do websites and other stuff, if i design my own a5 flyer could you send me a quote for 5000 one sided leaflets,not too fussed about paper quality as long as its not toilet roll lol, is thi something you do?

thanks glen
Dodger only does design work. But we have these signed up.......

https://www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk/forum/104-weloveflyers/

You also get a discount for becoming a VIP

Cheers guys, I've seen we love flyers and think ill give them an email once I've done my design, I only want one sided leaflets, what's a good thickness paper to buy and I'm thinking of getting 2000 to start off with, do u guys think that's enough to be going on with?

I've spent a couple of hours using photoshop to design my flyers. Happy with them but yet to use them as I've just been canvassing with my name a number. I'm not going to worry about flyers till I've got more people interested first.

I would go with Gimp or try a Google Chrome app in your browser if you use chrome that is.

colin

hi guys,cheers for replys in the end i just paid phil from we love flyers to make me 5000 a6 flyers and let him design it too, he came back really quick and even made a few templates up for my facebook page,my user profile pic here and what i'll use in future!

very impressed and cant wait for them to arrive now, heres the design nice and subtle if you ask me and says everything i want!

View attachment 1992

Back