Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyer Design: Rate Or Slate?

steele

Thanks to everyone who commented on my logo post. It was quickly changed to have less of a biker/anal bead appearance.

I've drummed up some business already without flyers but will be going on a mass canvassing after my holiday and want to be prepared with flyers, website, twitter etc. I was planning to print this as A6. good or bad choice?

Here is my go at a flyer, please be as critical as possible:

oQG4345.jpg

Thanks

Colin

The quote bit, i have this on my flyer, by putting maximum you are going to have to look aroudn the property.

I just have your quote and a bit that says based on the fronts, if there is a conservatory with an extra 10 windows i can then up my quote, if the building is the same at both sides it is correct.

looks good but i would make the window cleaning bit a bit bigger so they know what its about straight away. personally i wouldn't bother with the quote bit as shinytime said you need to look at the back first, also leaflets only ever give you a 1-2% return so it would take you longer to work out n write a price than it would to just knock on the door and ask.

The only thing i use leaflets for now is if someone stops and asks me in the street then i give them a flyer to show what i do

can I ask, you have put.....

tradional window cleaning using poles and ladders..........??????

can your clarify what this means and how your going to be cleaning the windows......?

can I ask, you have put.....

tradional window cleaning using poles and ladders..........??????

can your clarify what this means and how your going to be cleaning the windows......?
Will be using a wagtail and ladders for different needs

are you insured? if so make sure you put that on!
Good point. Thanks

Looks good but you spelt professional wrong
Oops, cheers

Ok if your using wagtail I wouldnt put that all frames and doors are cleaned every time as it will take u ages and u will have to charge twice as much

Back