Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My View On The Tecbuk Highbride Brush 3 Months In

tench0771

exelent brush got used to the whight now just wish the stock was a bit shorter level with the brasels all the way round cos it does bang a bit when going side to side triming it down will save a bit of waight to was guna get saw out but dont want glue to unstick lol.

Richard was told about the weight a few years back by many so was supposed to come up with a lite version instead of ppl like you having to take hacksaws to them :Image3:

lmfao, hope he does come up with one could be a very popular brush .when i get my slx 2 im guna try alex's new blue brush .

Richard was told about the weight a few years back by many so was supposed to come up with a lite version instead of ppl like you having to take hacksaws to them :Image3:
The Tecbuk Aerial brush has been on sale since 2010; you don’t change what works Smurf. Testament to the Tecbuk brush design, is that large corporations have changed there own brush design, and have been following what Tecbuk brushes do.

I have to listen to the majority my customers, the Tecbuk brush users whose earnings have go up because of the speed of cleaning.

The ethos with Tecbuk is about speed of cleaning and earnings, hence also the ‘Winning at Window Cleaning Book’ another product aimed at increasing your earnings.

Make no mistake, I am fully aware what the cleaning times are with other brush makes, and how that affects earnings.

Richard

All 3 types of brush bristles have there good points bluemonkey. Boar’s hair is definitely the best brush for some types of work and the only real choice for self cleaning glass.

Richard

richard what is the black brush like for getin yellow pollon off glass or would u say boars hair one beta ,love the brush gud cleaning power just a tad heavy an it does bang a bit on the fraims when brushing side to side but i do like it 4 me its all about scrubing power whight comes second.

Hi mate,

Any absorbent bristle will scrub better than a non-absorbent bristle. The all black monofilament Nylon brush is a great brush; this particular Nylon monofilament bristles will scrub much better than a Polyester monofilament – the only downside is you must do a final rinse, with a Polyester monofilament you don’t have to always do the final rinse.

I do have customer who always use the Black Nylon brush, because of the scrubbing power the brush has. The Nylon brush is much easier & faster in use than a Boars Hair for regular maintenance work, although a lot of customers now use the new long bristle Double trim Boars Hair for maintenance clean as this brush is easy and quicker to use than a full trim Boars brush. –

It’s Horses for course how you use them – I use all 3 types of bristle myself – so do a lot of my customers. Yesterday a customer brought 6 brushes, 1 x FT Boars hair, 2 x DT Black Nylon, 2 x DT Polyester, 1 x Hybrid brush. I can tell this customer knows what he is doing because of his wide choice of brushes.

At the very least you must have a least 2 different types of brush bristle, other wise you will be working slower, and there is nothing you can do about it – you can physically move faster all day, but you are still cleaning slower.

You can read on other forums how a window cleaner has 6 brushes from a supplier (I know the bristles are all the same or a similar type) the window cleaner hasn’t got a clue, he thinks they are different and talks about it, I’ve seen a similar thing on youtube, people talking about similar brushes with exactly the same type of bristles, but its just a different colour monofilament.

Richard

thanks richard im guna order a black 1 c how it goes i have just a few streets where thes little yellow pollon stuff wont come off so some one suggested ur scraper witch i will order aswell but rather have a brush that gets it of tho .

thanks richard im guna order a black 1 c how it goes i have just a few streets where thes little yellow pollon stuff wont come off so some one suggested ur scraper witch i will order aswell but rather have a brush that gets it of tho .
I don't think there is a brush out there that will remove that stuff in the normal process of cleaning. Richards's Ariel brush won't. We have a couple of customers opposite a stables and the windows are full of this stuff.

So Richard after you saying you listen and take onboard the issue with weight raised with quite a few wfp window cleaners on various forums. Then say you will develop a lite brush what happened? Could you not be bothered or something. :Image16:

ive just about got used to the waight now but if the stock had an inch off each side it wouldent bang on fraims, so u have same amount of brisels an it will clean da same think thats all it needs .

The thicker Black Nylon monofilament brush helps to choice to remove those stubborn marks much quicker. But you will still need more time to remove those tiny little marks compared to the rest of the window, as frustrating as they. It helps to apply as much pressure as you can, but you still end up using a lot more brush strokes. But the glass does come clean.

Richard

are your brushes flocked?
I don’t make or sell any flocked brushes for window cleaning bluemonkey. The flocked ends of the monofilament have no benefits for wfp use.

Originally flocking artificial monofilament was to try and mimic the look and feel of natural bristles brushes, Boars Hair etc. Natural bristles can be a lot more expensive, so flocking monofilament saves money, it also makes the brush look fuller so you can use even less monofilaments, another saving.

Flocked monofilament is the cheap end of the market; you must have come across a packed out flocked brush for just a few pounds. Artificial monofilament can also be expensive, but you won’t find it on a cheap brush.

Richard

So Richard after you saying you listen and take onboard the issue with weight raised with quite a few wfp window cleaners on various forums. Then say you will develop a lite brush what happened? Could you not be bothered or something. :Image16:
Hi smurf, very few complain about the Tecbuk brush weight – it’s usually just dedicated Gardiner brush users, Tecbuk brush users love there brushes. Some of my customers tell me I should charge more money for them - £60-£80 each, that’s how much they sell for in Europe.

I have made prototype(s) brushes, but I need to work on the quality. Tecbuk brushes are trade quality – they last – they don’t fall apart. My customers might spend on average £60- £100 a year on brushes, People who buy cheap by twice, or more, so they spend more on a lesser product - not to bright

Richard

Still waiting on a video comparasion tecbuk vs Gardiner. I don't even mind buying the brushes. Want to see your technique.

Still waiting on a video comparasion tecbuk vs Gardiner. I don't even mind buying the brushes. Want to see your technique.
I have said this on numerous occasions, I would love to see how Richard can be so much quicker with his brush.

I've had a couple of his, on on maintenance cleans, they are no quicker than an xtreme. How much scrubbing does a regular clean need, they only need a quick whizz over and they are clean, so all this talk of being so much quicker just does not add up to me. I think people that are worried about scrubbing power on regular cleans do not have confidence in their own ability.

depends where u wrk m8 if buy da sea like me bird poo every other window lol an my white xtream takes to long 2 shift it .

Back