Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Ladders

Shinytime

Ok so i am looking at getting my van in august/september i am going to be fitting a diy wfp unit in the back probably about 400l.

I am also still going to do some traditional work and was wodnering what ladders you would carry,

-what size?

-what type?

-how many sets?

and if you have any tips on a diy van setup that would be appreciated too!

if wantin to keep ladders inside van,like i do ,first think is what size will fit,,but if goin over to pole ya only really need onne long enough to get you over locked gates or onto first floor roofs ocasionally

• 5 weeks later...

hmm, i have had a look at those! dunno if i trust them!! I have done a little bit of research,

Midlands Ladders

One big enough to reach 1.5 storys and 1 to reach just over two! that should be enough to reach your gutters!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a short set of triples, they're 2m closed and 5.6m opened out to their limits stops, rated to 115kg too. They fit snug on my Partner roof with no overhang at the rear so no need to worry about people walking into them.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.