Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It Took More Than 30 Years

Dodger

Well thought I'd share cos I'm a bit proud of me self. Been a DJ for more than 30 years and tonight is the first time I've EVER gone to work without a cigarette. I'm vaping but no cigs but every little step I take and all that. Yey me lol.

Well done, big first step.

I gave up 4 years ago after 13 years of smoking, not had one since....£8 a box of bensons that would take cleaning a two bedroom house windows!

You've got to be the oldest none smoking (real cigs) DJ in town now Dodger. You should be proud of your achievements :Image9:

Celebrate with a cig haha.

Well done. I am coming up to two years. Best thing I ever did /emoticons/smile.png

Well thought I'd share cos I'm a bit proud of me self. Been a DJ for more than 30 years and tonight is the first time I've EVER gone to work without a cigarette. I'm vaping but no cigs but every little step I take and all that. Yey me lol.
smokin Dodger think about all the money your going to save, day at a time

Well done done doge. Iv been on the VIP ones over two months now... and they are brill no need for the real thing. But I will say I'm little bit hooked on the e cig now tho lollll but better the taking in tar tho. Keep it up mate.

Blueberry today and mandarin for supper time lol, beats smoke and tar flavour I already think cigs taste disgusting.

I've smoked since I was 14. Started with Players no6, first taste of them was age 12. I now smoke rollies with no filter. Not good I know.

Back