Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Calling All Vw Caddy Onwers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ive herd they are over priced 4 what they r an not that relible lots of suspenshon probs an turbo probs just what i have herd .excuse my spelling lol :Image3:

combo is a gud small van gud on fuel ide go 4 a scudo plenty of room in them 815 k payload to un less u get the turbo one 900k payload they take

Its a combo that I have at the minute. Its just very basic. Really like how the caddy looks

Connect is an option

Shouldn't be buying a van on looks lol.

It's about safety,payload,size and reliability.

the best van i think is a toyota hiace 2.4 d4d they r bomproufe bit bigger but payload is 1200 kilo they go on 4 ever i wanted 1 but none in south west at a gud price shame but im happy with my scudo :Image13:

Yep the Toyota hiace power van is the muts nuts I had one years ago never had a prob with it the whole time I had it. And my bro had it after me and he loved it for the two years he had it....and he ended up selling it for £200 more then I paid in the first place lol... wish I still had it now but iv now got a astra van only had it a few days bit small but ya get it all in n nice to drive.

Back