Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Carrying Water In Van

mufcglen

my little transit has plenty of room in and im thinking of getting a plastic 25 ltr carrier for spare water, is it a good idea to do this and would it help to boil the water from the kettle first to sort of purify it?

How else do you carry water to your jobs ?

I have a 25lt jerry can, I fill it from the cold bath tap but only about half way full to save weight. I use a traditional shaped bucket and fill it about half way from the jerry can and I only really need to top up my water once a day and so this last's me two or three days.

Mart.

lol cheers guys, i was just thinking about boiling it to cool down and have it fresh stored in the bottle unless i can purify it like the wfp guys, im thinking it will help give te windows a better job and wont leave a bad finish if i miss anywhere? or am i just worrying about the finish too much and wasting my time and just stick to fairy liquid and a good detail finish!

True smurf but there's still none of the other stuff in pure but then if you've squeegeed it right that's a moot point anyway I suppose. I do still do all my trad work with rain though needs less soap than tap and better glide I reckon.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.