Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

10,000 Flyers In Five Days

Guest joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

I have just employed the services of a distribution of flyers company, I have checked out four references from people who use them and every company has given 110% feed back ( after using another company who where prats wasn't getting stung again).

I paid £280 for 10,000 flyers printed and delivered. I thought this was a great price plus the owner said to come down on the days / areas they are delivering so I can see they are getting delivered, can't say any fairer than that.

They employ 15 staff so if I get around 3% new customers at approx ten pounds upwards I will have my money back plus if I get 8 / 10% look on my website that also pushes me up on google.

Does sound a great deal, what do you guys think please.

Kind Regards

Carl

joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

thats very cheap but regardless of the price its all down to what you get of them , is there much of a response so far

First 4500 go out this coming Wed, every time I have done flyers seem to get a good come back, I did 1200 a few weeks ago in another village full of cleaners and got about £140 quids worth of new customers which I can do in four hours

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.