Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flooded Van Again

hay no protkata coat m8 need to get some tho lol.filling my tank m8 was bizzy an for got lol wat a numpty.glad i ant the only only one smurf spent all eve mopin up water it went in to draver footwell as well ntemare.

my van has lots of drainege holes but im on a slite hill so all goes to front under rubber flore mat an takes ages to dry up lol never mind a .

gud ider m8 im thinking about geting the back fiberglassed out saw a guy on utube with it doen looks very tidy an no more flooded footwell lol.

I'm not that worried myself as I use a chepo but tydy old berlingo for work. The stuff I carry about in it is proberbly worth 10 x more than I paid for the van. :Image13:

Mine can't, has a shut-off float and a drain at the top inch of my tank....

Plus, it takes about an hour to fill my 350 litre tank so I clean the van out and sort it for the next day while it fills.

Very posh :Image13:

Mine can't, has a shut-off float and a drain at the top inch of my tank....

Plus, it takes about an hour to fill my 350 litre tank so I clean the van out and sort it for the next day while it fills.

Chin chin, bottoms up, cheers and all that,,, time for just one more as me missus has called last orders :Image13:

Back