Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Ankalad Going Cheap In Chesterfield

Example of on my gutter clearing ladder setup on an awkward job with an ankalad deployed (blue outriggers) to help stop the ladder slipping back or sideways which also takes the bounce out of the ladder. Using a microlite stand-off at the top for easy access is a bril bit of kit too :Image9:

View attachment 3282

To be able to clear this safely by hand

View attachment 3283

A guttervac would struggle to clear this debris methinks. Also you would not be able to get to and clear the roof vallies from the ground

View attachment 3284

Took less than a couple of mins to clear by hand including the 2 roof vallies working safely on my own

View attachment 3285

I bought a new one boxed like that from ebay also never been used recently at a bargain price so always worth asking first as might post it for you.

Call his mobile to find out :Image9:

Indeed Belfast but I've never used that make so don't know if they are as good as the ankalad.

I have received the invoice from ebay and I have just paid and thanks smurf for the good find I just want one of those things at the end now with the wheels you got when you looking for bargains :Image14:

Latest Posts

Back