Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washer Set Up 4 Sale

johnny bravo

Full set up, just don't have the room and time to promise to do some jobs, concentrating on building my window cleaning round up. guaranteed income. Im not giving it away, everything you will need, no need to buy anything else, I will even throw a wheely bin in 4 free. can deliver in the North East, if you haven't room 4 it yet, on purchase before hand of course.

I can be contacted on 07806 783160, or email me on [email protected].

I a wanting £750 that is the lowest I can give it away 4. buyer didn't turn up from ebay.

Smurf you have my pressure washer set up pic from ebay, I cant get pic uploaded, can you oblige and place it on this topic for me. thanks.

the loncin with the blue water but.

Loncin 16 lpm, 3600 psi, Interpump. Outer bypass fitted, to keep pump cool when idling. used 4 hours.

2 x heavy duty pressure hoses, 1x20 metres , 1 x 10 metres .

12 inch stainless steel whirlaway.

turbo nozzle.

quick release change over handle for lances and FSC. NO NEED TO STOP WASHER TO CHANGE FROM LANCE TO FLOOR SURFACE CLEANER.

5 x nozzles as standard.

pressure gauge.

Bleed valve, easier setup for bleeding air in system. prior to washing.

Interpump for extra reliability.

This washer is priced £799 new at jetmac, + delivery.

17 months warranty with Terry @ Jetmac, he said he will honour the warranty on address and name change over if sold in the warranty period.

I also have a couple of mome made ramps to get into and out of vehicle.

I have an estate car which I can get gear into no problem because its handle is low.

this washer has hardly been used new condition.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2c7060597c

• cheers smurf, sometimes it will let me download sometimes it wont. when you tend to sell a big item the phone starts to ring, flyers I put out in April, I had 2 phone calls yesterday requesting a quote for there drive ways to be cleaned. I will go and give a quote today. this happened when I sold my E.T. gutter vac, maybe its time to get a small ford transit or similar, maybe my main reason for selling is lack of room and transportation. I might head upto Leeds van auction tomorrow and check out prices.
  • once again thanks Smurf

Latest Posts

Back