Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Uniform

Shinytime

I have a uniform as you might of seen in some of the videos I have a grey top with logo I have grey shorts for the summer and trousers in the winter I think it is I think a small cost to look professional

Some of the cleaners ive seen have bloody hell mate its onny window cleaning .

I thought to mesen yeah mate thats why im charging £15 for a house that you get £7 for lol .

I need new uniforms for mine my hoodys all the printing came off and te t shirts shrank too much after 1 wash lol .

thats the problem when people buy and go for the cheaper stuff, not saying you did,

the uniforms that we do last a long time! we still got some fleece jackets that are now about 7 years old and still looking like new!

and my hi viz vest are now 2 years old, used everyday and non of the printing has come off, they get washed every week!

people get what they pay for!

• 1 month later...

I want a uniform, Getting fed up with ruining my everyday stuff.

But I want a few vest tops in the summer, and shorts and fleeses for the winter, and some t-shirts for those spring /autum time...where does people get the uniform and printing from please?

But I want a few vest tops in the summer, and shorts and fleeses for the winter, and some t-shirts for those spring /autum time...where does people get the uniform and printing from please?

hi I have just done a quick uniform design for you, what do you think??? lol

FJ.jpg.4c3fa09398950c42cff263ce9f93e021.jpg

Wow if I had of dressed like that 20 years ago, I think I could have been a rich lady now haha. x

lol if you do you still might! the blokes wouldn't say no to having windows cleaned! then might want a weekly or even a daily clean! lol

I am hitting 40 in a few months, the granddads may be pleased with my belly hanging over my jeans, (I am not fat, just jelly belly from the children).

I will try it and let you know, with pictures to follow haha. jokes

I am hitting 40 in a few months, the granddads may be pleased with my belly hanging over my jeans, (I am not fat, just jelly belly from the children).

I will try it and let you know, with pictures to follow haha. jokes

lol look out anne summers, shazzy is on her way lol

I have just ordered my new uniform from hivis.net there stuff looks good! got 4 polos, 2 fleeces, 2 hi vis vests and a hoody for £130 fully embroidered.

I just get work trousers from screwfix.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.