Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Uniform

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yep. Had patches made. So we can out them on whatever clothes we want /emoticons/smile.png

I have a uniform as you might of seen in some of the videos I have a grey top with logo I have grey shorts for the summer and trousers in the winter I think it is I think a small cost to look professional

Some of the cleaners ive seen have bloody hell mate its onny window cleaning .

I thought to mesen yeah mate thats why im charging £15 for a house that you get £7 for lol .

I need new uniforms for mine my hoodys all the printing came off and te t shirts shrank too much after 1 wash lol .
thats the problem when people buy and go for the cheaper stuff, not saying you did,

the uniforms that we do last a long time! we still got some fleece jackets that are now about 7 years old and still looking like new!

and my hi viz vest are now 2 years old, used everyday and non of the printing has come off, they get washed every week!

people get what they pay for!

I have charcoal grey polo shirts with orange embroidered logos on them for summer, and hoodies in the reverse colour scheme for winter, I have a white van with lime green signwriting on too.

I want a uniform, Getting fed up with ruining my everyday stuff.

But I want a few vest tops in the summer, and shorts and fleeses for the winter, and some t-shirts for those spring /autum time...where does people get the uniform and printing from please?

But I want a few vest tops in the summer, and shorts and fleeses for the winter, and some t-shirts for those spring /autum time...where does people get the uniform and printing from please?
hi I have just done a quick uniform design for you, what do you think??? lol

View attachment 2101

Wow if I had of dressed like that 20 years ago, I think I could have been a rich lady now haha. x
lol if you do you still might! the blokes wouldn't say no to having windows cleaned! then might want a weekly or even a daily clean! lol

I am hitting 40 in a few months, the granddads may be pleased with my belly hanging over my jeans, (I am not fat, just jelly belly from the children).

I will try it and let you know, with pictures to follow haha. jokes

I am hitting 40 in a few months, the granddads may be pleased with my belly hanging over my jeans, (I am not fat, just jelly belly from the children).

I will try it and let you know, with pictures to follow haha. jokes
lol look out anne summers, shazzy is on her way lol

I have just ordered my new uniform from hivis.net there stuff looks good! got 4 polos, 2 fleeces, 2 hi vis vests and a hoody for £130 fully embroidered.
I just get work trousers from screwfix.

Im going to get some generic polo shirts done that just say window cleaner on the back, borrowed 1 recently and people chased me up the street as they see me walking off their drives. Only fear I have is the get off my patch brigade clocking me

Latest Posts

Back