Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quality Window Cleaners

anyone else been contacted by these? its new thing i think they got a website and advertise for window cleaning nationally and then sell the work on to local window cleaners companies in that area, they got in touch with me a few back i agree'd to cover Coventry but then turned it down for couple of reasons just wondered if anyone else had been approached by them and there thoughts on this heres there web www.qualitywindowcleaners.co.uk

They on facebook mate its a rip off if ya ask me .

First clean you do for free and pay them £10 for the joy of doing it .

Ya know what I say feck that !!!

exactly what i think, i agree'd to cover coventry for them about a month ago but almost straight away decided not to bother as im turning down leads generated from my own website from other side of the city as i dont cover that area and its to far to travel and these people are expecting me to do the 1st clean for free and the pay them 50% of the price quoted on jobs in similar area's plus all the jobs they get you are miles apart from each other, its definatly not for me i could c how it might work for cleaners who dont currently have website as it will generate work but like you say im not willing to work for free either!

Sounds proper dodge, wouldn't go anywhere near them. My money is for me and the tax man, no one else. Except the wife occasionally

Back