Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing For Jetwash

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Pricing a driveway clean in sq ft to compare with a quote for off the head.

I have a driveway to clean measurements = 16ft / 32ft. side walk, block paving + 30ft / 10 ft. driveway block paving ive come up with 30x10 = 300sq ft.

16x32 = 512 sq ft

= 812 sq ft

now would I price up this way by multiplying 812sq ft by the price companys charge by £ 2 / £3 per sq ft.

if I did this would work out at £2.50p x 812sq ft = £2030 I wouldn't dream of charging someone £2030 for a 4 hour job. or have I got sq ft wrong.

headache over, ive sorted pricing out, my measurements above add up to 80m2 x by what price per metre to charge.

roughly would anyone know how much, or how many bags of kiln sand I would be best getting if he wants resanding for 80sm I would be able to give him a quote for resanding as well.

what is basicly the average price per sqm for block pave washing. I need one for washing only, and one for resanding the same area cleaned

if you charge £5 sqm for this job @ 80 sqm the quote would be £400 if I said this quote I know what there answer will be HOW MUCH, this is getting to be a common catch phrase up here in the north east. to get the job I charged £100 just for the power washing, should take me 3-4 hours. hopefully.

So johnny you charge £1.25 sqm then which doesn't take into account approx £15 worth of pressure washer fuel or travel time etc for that size job

However If you are happy with that then that's all what counts....

I personally would charge more myself but the price would also reflect type/condition of surfaces which need cleaning, any drainage issues & overheads/expenses.

I think we are about £2 a square meter. I say I think. Some jobs are £1 a meter. Others are £4 a meter sq

But I don't do it lol

Yep...That's like say I know someone that charges what they like and often I do :Image13:

Say its a 4 hour jet wash, and a 4 hour resand that's a full day, id want £250 and £30 for fuel and sand £280 boom ta very much, wudnae do it for less

job done, 80 m2, 2 hours steady turbo all the way through, rinse with the white nozzle, customer very happy, impressed with my washer setup. compared to his from b+q., £100 charged, he s resanding himself. not bad £50 per hour for this job. I was lucky as there were no weeds on drive. straight smooth wash. putting cash away towards a small van.

My advice would be keep hold of that washer if I were you johnny as that job just goes to show you will soon earn enough extra dosh to get yourself a van. I also bet if you went out knocking doors on houses with filthy driveways at your pricing you defo would bag loads of work too :Image16:

So all I can say is get out there and start promoting your pressure washing services properly as the work will not come to you. :Image9:

sound advice smurf ,you know what will probably happen johnny , youll only have it sold and you will get loads of requests for powerwashing

Back