Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

What Have You Tried In Your Basket

CNS-southwest

I usually use ecover but my brother did his windows with car wash n wax and I watched him clean them. The finish was much more sparkly and it cleaned very dirty windows very quickly.

So what have you tried and what worked and what didn't?

Fairy, ecover, vinegar, flash. And other various washing liquids that give similar results to fairy.

Ecover and vinegar I like so don't see much point in changing it, wouldn't wax leave a residue that would have to be buffed off?

Fairy, ecover, vinegar, flash. And other various washing liquids that give similar results to fairy.

Ecover and vinegar I like so don't see much point in changing it, wouldn't wax leave a residue that would have to be buffed off?

Why vinegar? White or Malt? How much?

ecover an white mault vin is very gud an it gets tabacco staining of with 1 pass .ive tryed fairy w5 mornin fresh gg3 gg4 an ecover defo best i put 2 cap fulls of vin in a bucket.

Its white (clear) distilled malt vinegar mate. It helps cut through grease etc without having to put too much soap in the mix and this may or may not help the squeegee glide better. I think it does anyway but maybe that's just me, main reasons I use it are the shine and reflection are far superior than ecover on its own and I have tested this properly, interiors with just enough in that you can just barely smell it doesn't just clean it also deodorises the room in fact my hairdresser has me do inside every 2 weeks cos she loves the smell in the shop after I've cleaned, go figure.

wel i ran out of vinegar 2 day so had to go with out an it just dident fiel rite an like dodger says not as much shine, finger prints did not come off as easy to ,i found there was a bit more slip tho but ide rather vinegar was in tho slip dont bother me mch i just use more water.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.