Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

We Love Flyers

Neil

I want to make an order but I can find the checkout button? I've done all the other bits but I can seem to finish the order ? Thanks

I want to make an order but I can find the checkout button? I've done all the other bits but I can seem to finish the order ? Thanks
Hi Neil, I know we've already sorted this, but I thought I should mention it on here in case any other members think I just left you hanging. There's an issue with the current site when viewed on a mobile in horizontal format, the footer of the page ends up sticking up too high and covering over the checkout button. In vertical format it seems okay, and on computer it's fine, so Neil placed his order from his home computer later on.

I'm currently working on a new site design which will work much better on mobiles than the current one. For a sneak peek (but be prepared for things to be broken and not working until it's complete) have a look at http://www.weloveflyers.co.uk/new - at the moment there is just the homepage because that will serve as the template for everything else so currently all my efforts are going into that one page, but then all the others should be ready fairly quickly.

Give me feedback! I want WeLoveFlyers to work well for you, so tell me what you think. You'll notice there's a lot of emphasis on Social Media in the new one, I want to really push my online presence to reach as wide an audience as possible so I'll be using the blog and the social sites to try and create a bit more buzz ... anyone who wants to "Like", "Favourite", "Recommend" and whatever else you do, you would be really helping me!

Thanks.

Would highly recommend we love flyers !! They are very reasonably priced and very quick delivery !! I had my leaflets made up by a printers near me and they were terrible they didn't help me out with anything and they were double the price of WLF !! I ordered 2500 A6 glossy leaflets and I am really happy with them and I WILL use again!!

Phil you the man !

Back