Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ouch, That Was Hard Work. 1St Full Day

steele

First full day of trad work, 8 houses all first cleans, OUCH! Wasn't able to get to all the houses I meant to so will be doing them tomorrow.

That was very hard work, will definitely be getting a WFP kit asap for the 1st floor windows it will save so much time.

Thanks for all the help, that £80 in my pocket and another full day tomo. :Image2:

I prefer to do the first clean from the ladder - mop it properly , use a scraper if necessary - after that wfp is ok

I never got a really good results using wfp on my first clean - even if I go back to the same window 2-3 times - there are tiny spots which just doesn't go off that easy

Might worth trying some g101 ?! and then rinse ?!

anyway ..

PS: got 135 quid today in 4 working hrs : ) love it

Good going guys I haven't been able to get out today as it has been far too hot over in Leeds and don't like streaky windows.

Better day tomorrow I guess

First full day of trad work, 8 houses all first cleans, OUCH! Wasn't able to get to all the houses I meant to so will be doing them tomorrow.

That was very hard work, will definitely be getting a WFP kit asap for the 1st floor windows it will save so much time.

Thanks for all the help, that £80 in my pocket and another full day tomo. :Image2:
You've done amazingly well to total 8 first cleans on your first day but, how you've managed it in this heat is miraculous. I haven't got a clue why you're talking wfp after that performance either. If you can do 8 first cleans in this weather as a newbie, you'll easy be doing 20 regular cleans in the cooler weather after you naturally speed up.
Mart.

Well 3 days in, I'm shattered with every clean being a 1st clean it's hard work but work is paying off. I'm picking up more work everyday, I've now got 25 custys :Image3:

Still looking into the WFP route as i want to maximize my earnings for the time spent on each house. I think I have under priced some of these houses, I know I under priced the 1st cleans :Image2:

3 first cleans today and a quote for a landlord with a few properties. All good. Next week I'm on holiday so will have a week off to think about my plan of domination :Image12:

We all under quote when we start. You really just want the work then once you get going you can replace them with better work or put the price up. We've all done it. It's a learning curve.

great result for a newbie !!

im 3 years in and still make the odd pricing error .......... i think we all do occasionally

i went wfp after 6 months however i do miss the simplicity of being a trad window cleaner at times

its a great skill to have and some wfp guys cannot trad !!

handy for shops, bungerlows and the odd internal i do

Latest Posts

Back