Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bought A New Boiler

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Donny

My old Cointra boiler started playing up , intermittent switching off and not lighting at aw some times , so as it was 3 years old thought id buy a new yin, so £175 so one of the exact same boilers off ebay, wanted the same model as its been real good and its Spanish and it would mean no fitting issues either,

anyway new boiler arrives off with the old boiler , what do I find , in the inlet and outlet hoses but a whole pile off crud , hmmmmm , bet that's what caused the problems, cleaned em up and the old one works back too normal , aw well, anyway long story short I fitted the new one anyway and I now have the old one as a spare , doubt I will need it as these are quality and go on forever, ive just ordered a filter to go before my pump to catch any crud and cleaned out my tank, didnae look very dirty but just musta collected over the years at the gauzes protecting the boiler.

View attachment 3306

View attachment 1982

Buy a new one you tight **** :Image13:

I will take the old one off yours hands for nowt inc postage :Image3:

Im sure youse would haha, I do have a Reach & Clean boiler brand new and unused in my garage that the guy I bought the van and equipment gave me, I was thinking off selling it, its on there website for £199 , no reasonable offer refused lol

Latest Posts

Back