Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Airless Sprayer

Donny

Im sure some of you know I do roof coating as well, scored myself a Titan airless sprayer today :Image13: Was working at this ladies hoose, having a cuppa and chatting with her she said she was having a clearout of her ex hubbies stuff and did I know anybody interested in some of the gear in the garage, :Image3:

thought id find the usual rubbish tools and there was some em rubbish, but hidden away in the corner was this cracker, so dug it out and told her I would test it and if it worked I would buy it, so took it home and its in perfect working order whoop, so offered her £100 for it and she bit my arm off lol

[ATTACH]3307.IPB[/ATTACH]

5915c9f016a00_boiler006(Copy).JPG.417ea0f3a7ce712f510a456bd30db04b.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

very easily lol, ive spent 75 quid on new packings and seals and filter for the gun and fitted a new nozzle too the gun , she is now A1 so £175 and both off us can spray now , whoop

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.