Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

The Heat...

Kips

Aye, I drank about 6 litres of water through the day yesterday, and slapped on suncream every 45 mins or so.. seem to have avoided sunburn for the most part but daang that was hard going. might have to get a hat, as you've suggested..

Struggling this last week. Hardly any shade where I am, and no breeze.

I did change my planned round the other day - moved a house to last one of the day. Soon as I packed the van up, took my wallet & phone out my pocket, shirt/shoes off & jumped in their pool!

A hat, and I don't mean a baseball cap, is essencial. Something with a brim to keep some of sun off your face and a bit of air space between the hat and the top of the head. I just buy a cheap cricket hat off ebay.

I don't think I can take any more.

I've been back at work for almost 3 weeks after surgery and each day is so hard.

My muscles ache from not being used to working longer than 3-4 hours which was the most I could do post surgery, and then there's the fact its boiling hot etc. Cannot take it.

Want to go home.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

A customer brought me out a pint of squash today complete with ice cubes. I've never been so glad to see ice cubes, it was just what I needed. I drank half in one gulp and then when I came back to it 5 minutes later....some thieving swine had pinched the ice cubes, I was gutted,

Mart.

Can not believe you lot are wingeing, its lush, after such a long hard winter, the sun can burn me as much as it likes. Im loving it, apart from the strap marks, all is fandabbydosey.

Bikini me thinks next week haha.

Can not believe you lot are wingeing, its lush, after such a long hard winter, the sun can burn me as much as it likes. Im loving it, apart from the strap marks, all is fandabbydosey.

Bikini me thinks next week haha.

Can you imagine the tips !!!!!

I seem to be getting offered more juice in the heat then coffee in the cold. They seem to feel more sorry for you in the heat. If yer freezing yer nuts off they don't seem to worry.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.